Hollon Home & Office Fire Safe HS610E
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this on social media!
Hollon HS-610E 2 Hour Office Safe with Electronic Lock
Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-610E 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-610E has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 2-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-610E survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
With the easy to use a digital electronic lock that you can program yourself, you can always have quick and easy access to your contents in just a few pushes of some buttons. No need to fumble around with a dial combination lock. The door closes automatically with the door detent device. The Hollon HS-610E weighs 187 pounds and has 1.51 cubic feet of inside storage capacity.
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- Insulation material which is the composition of Portland Cement, Water, Admixtures & Foaming Agent
- 2-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- Electronic Keypad Standard
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction, preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Fire Warranty
- Outside: 21.75" H X 19.75" W X 18.50" D
- Inside: 16.00" H X 14.00" W X 11.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.51
- Weight: 187.00
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours